Terrain Classification for Outdoor Navigation
- Yong-Hoon Ji (M.S. email@example.com)
- Research Background
- There is a need for terrain classification for safe navigation since outdoor terrain is not regular.
- Detection of obstacles--such as curbs and hills--is needed for outdoor navigation.
- Research Objectives
- Classification of errain as traversable or non-traversable in unknown outdoor environments
- Using traversable area for path planning and safe navigation
- Paper 1 :
지용훈, 이용주, 송재복, 주상현, 고도지도와 레이저 거리데이터에서 추출한 다양한 특징을 통한 지형분류, 한국군사과학기술학회, 2010.
* Last updated: 2012. 4. 30