Korea University Navigation System
- Research Background
- Easy to use, modularized and integrated navigation solution is needed for various environments, platform and sensor.
- Research Objectives
- Dependable and intelligent autonomous navigation in structured and non-structured indoor environments.
- Real-time map building and localization for autonomous navigation in unknown environments.
- Autonomous navigation with sensor-fusion.
- Efficient path planning.
- Obstacle avoidance.
- High-speed navigation.
- Research Output
- Currently used in various commercial products. (i.e cleaning robot, e-learning robot, automated guided vehicle).