Localization based on Sonar and Vision Sensors
- Dong-Wook Lee (M.S.
- Research Backgrounds
- Accurate and stable localization method for service robots.
- Development of localization algorithm for mobile robots equipped with low-cost sensors.
- Research Objectives
- Localization using both vision and sonar sensors.
- Decision of robot motion for good performance of localization.
- Recognition of artificial landmark for localization.
- Research Outputs
- Enhanced success rate of localization by sensor fusion.
* Last updated: 2012. 4. 24