Low-cost Sensor based Efficient Exploration for Hybrid Semantic Mapping
- Joong-Tae Park (Ph. D., email@example.com)
- Research Backgrounds
- High-cost sensor system.
- Insufficient information on indoor environment for mobile service robots.
- Research Objectives
- Autonomous hybrid semantic mapping using low-cost sensor such as ultrasonic and Kinect sensors.
- Communication with humans and robots by semantic map.
- Robust obstacle avoidance using hybrid semantic map
- Research Outputs
- Semantic map built by low-cost sensor based exploration
* Last updated: 2012. 4. 26