- Research Background
- Deburring is a machining process which involves much noise, vibration and dust, so it can be harmful to workers.
- Deburring is manually conducted in poor working conditions with high labor costs.
- Research Objective
- Generation of tool path from CAD model for precision deburring process
- Force control stragey for maintaining the contact between deburring tool and workpiece
- Research Output
- Matching algorithm between CAD model and teaching points for tool path generation